Metal & Clear Braces
Braces are dental devices used to straighten crooked teeth and achieve proper alignment of the upper and lower jaws in order to improve the quality of smile or correct overbite or underbite.
At Denty’s we use different kinds of braces like
- metal braces – with these braces the appliance is bonded to the teeth, nickel titanium wire and elastics are use d to bring the misaligned teeth into correct occlusion.
- ceramic braces – usually adults, who are conscious about the metal on the teeth, prefer ceramic (tooth coloured) braces.
- self-ligating brackets – this is a modern technique where there is no usage of rubber bands or metal tie wires to hold the arch wire on to bracket. in this technique the preferred level of force is delivered from the bracket to each tooth resulting in quick movement of tooth in the desired direction.
- lingual braces – these are the braces placed behind (on to the inner aspect of) the teeth, and are therefore virtually invisible to other people.
- invisalign braces – these kinds are used for people who do not have severe problems. the braces consist of series of strong plastic trays that are custom made, they are indeed invisible.
© 2015 Today's Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved
dental clinic in jubilee hills
dental clinic in Jayanagar
Best top Dentist near me and Dental Hospitals near me in
nizampet x road
Kanakpura main road
velachery 100 ft road