Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.dentys.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Today’s Health Care Pvt. Ltd. a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Inwinex Towers, 2nd Floor, 2A Plot No 130, D.No 8-2-277/B, Road No 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500 034, Telangana, India (hereinafter referred to as “Denty’s”).
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1.You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar orequivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of theWebsite or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or throughthe Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authenticationmeasures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You maynot reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Denty’s, Denty’s.com, or otherwise engage inany conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Denty’s on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Denty’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Denty’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Denty’s.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or throughthe Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may notpretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicableand as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rulesand regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, Youundertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall notexaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and thatYou may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. Italso is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- Denty’s shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your owner through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS(Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove anyproprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Denty’s does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Denty’s will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Denty’s does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Denty’s reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss ordamage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between”Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website willnot facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and addressproof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shoppingenvironment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartitecontractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merelyused by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Useof the payment facility shall not render Denty’s liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations andwarranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regardsthe products and /or services listed on Denty’s’s Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Denty’s is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitatorproviding an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving paymentthrough Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Denty’s Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Denty’s is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You areentering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller topurchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electroniccommunication and electronic records and using the automated featuresas may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using theappropriate Denty’s Website features immediately upon Delivery or nonDelivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the TransactionPrice (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive theDelivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not beavailable in full or in part for certain category of products and/or servicesand/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfersystem approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Denty’s in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- Denty’s reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Denty’s may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or anyother financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator orthrough any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enablingsupport facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Denty’s reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of anyagreements by Buyer with Denty’s or breach/violation of any law or any chargesimposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Denty’s may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Pricefrom the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Denty’s. As aresult of such check if Denty’s is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer orgenuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- Denty’s may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Denty’s deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transactionvolumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition,Denty’s may hold Transaction Price and Denty’s may not inform Seller to Dispatchor remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Denty’s will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Pricewhich is beyond control of Denty’s.
Compliance with Laws:
- Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including withoutlimitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made andnotifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may beissued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information andTechnology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Denty’s Website.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments areprocessed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment systeminfrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditionsagreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and paymentinstrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facilityto provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on PaymentFacility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Denty’s make no representation that materials in theWebsite are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countriesother than India do so on their own initiative and Denty’s is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countriesother than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Denty’s and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Denty’s respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Denty’s at infringement@Denty’s.com or ss@Denty’s.com.
Denty’s we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Time: Mon – Sat (9:00 – 18:00)
Denty’s prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title forthe item being sold, we allow Sellers to ‘blur’ out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactionsconducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User’s account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Denty’s will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user’s trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status;
- Account suspension.
The Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within specified days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller.
If Denty’s has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Denty’s may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its solediscretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protectionthrough this program.
Denty’s reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Denty’s may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
For more details related to Replacement Policy, refer to s/help/cancellation-returns
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Denty’s. Denty’s encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectfulwhen communicating by email.
However, Denty’s will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Denty’s policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm – Denty’s does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Denty’s System – Denty’s allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Denty’s system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email – Denty’s will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested toreport the same to Us through ‘Contact Us’ tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) – Denty’s’s spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Denty’s Users. Denty’s Users are notallowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Denty’s – Denty’s prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Denty’s Website. Offers of this nature are apotential fraud risk for both Buyers and Sellers.
Denty’s policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
Denty’s does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third partywebsites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Denty’s assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Denty’s do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Denty’s does not endorse, in any way, any third partywebsite(s) or content thereof.
Denty’s Infringement Verification (FIV) – Reporting Listing Violations
Denty’s has put in place Denty’s Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in Denty’s’s interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Buyer and good Seller trust.
- If you are a Verified Rights Owner and want to report a listing issue, seeDenty’s’s FIV. Note: Only the intellectual property rights owner can report potentiallyinfringing products or listings through FIV. If you are not the intellectual property rights owner, you can still help by getting in touch with the rights owner and encouraging them to contact us.
- If your listing was removed through FIV, and you believe that your listingwas removed in error, please contact us.
Denty’s does not and cannot verify that Sellers have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products. However, Denty’s is committed to removinginfringing or unlicensed products once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to Denty’s.
FIV works to ensure that item listings do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of third parties. FIV participants have the ability to identify and request removal of allegedly infringing products and materials.
Any person or company who holds intellectual property rights (such as a copyright, trademark or patent) which may be infringed upon by products listed on Denty’s is encouraged to become a FIV member.
Program membership entitles you (Verified Rights Owner) to the following benefits:
- Rapid response by Denty’s in ending listings reported by you (as theVerified Rights Owner) as allegedly infringing
- Dedicated priority email queues for reporting alleged infringements
- The ability to obtain identifying information about Denty’s’s users’
Notice of Infringement
Denty’s Internet Private Limited
I, [name] ____________________________ of [address] _________________________ do solemnly and sincerely declare as follows:
- I am the owner of certain intellectual property rights, said owner being named __________________ (“IP Owner”).
- I have a good faith belief that the item listings or materials identified in the annexure attached hereto are not authorised by the above IP Owner, its agent, orthe law and therefore infringe the IP Owner’s rights. Please expeditiously removeor disable access to the material or products claimed to be infringing.
- I may be contacted at:
Title & Company ________________________________________________________
Email (correspondence) ___________________________________________________
and I make this declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and correct.
Declared by ______________________________
on [date] ___________________________________ in [place]________
Addendum to Notice of Infringement:
List of Allegedly Infringing Listings, Products, or Materials
A Note on Reason Codes: When identifying item numbers please use the reasons below. When removing products from the site, Denty’s will inform Sellers of the specific reason for the removal of their products.
Select the most appropriate reason. Please associate each item you report with only one reason code.
- Trademark owner doesn’t make this type of product or has discontinued the production of the product
- Item(s) is an unlawful replica of a product made by the trademark owner or is counterfeit
Trademark-listing description infringement
- Listing(s) has unlawful comparison to trademark owner’s brand or product
- Listing(s) contains unlawful use of trademark owner’s logo
- Software is being offered without any license or in violation of a license
- Item(s) is a bootleg recording;
- Item(s) is an unlawful copy (software, games, movies, etc.);
- Item(s) is unlawful duplication of printed material
- Item(s) is an unlawful copy of other copyrighted work (paintings, sculptures, etc.)
Copyright-listing content infringement
- Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted text
- Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted image
- Listing(s) comprises unauthorized copy of copyrighted image and text
Reason Code: _____________________________________________________________
Item Number(s): ___________________________________________________________
- Please provide the ownership of Trademark (Trademark Registration Certificate should be in the name of applicant)
- Please provide the evidence as to the ownership of copyright.
All such Notices of Infringement shall be sent to
© 2015 Today's Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved
dental clinic in jubilee hills
dental clinic in Jayanagar
Best top Dentist near me and Dental Hospitals near me in
nizampet x road
Kanakpura main road
velachery 100 ft road