There are foods that have numerous good effects on your gums and your teeth. Here is the list of some nutritional tips which helps us protect our teeth and take good care of them.
1) As they say, an apple a day keeps a doctor away. But many a times, we peel the apple and eat it, but consuming an apple with its skin will help us in cleaning our dental apparatus.
2) Dates have high natural fluoride content in it. So even if a date piece is stuck in your gums, it will not damage the enamel rather secures it.
3) To clean our teeth properly, we do get cleaning twig. This twig is taken from a plant called as Salvadora persica. When it is chewed upon and used as brush or used for brushing the teeth, gums, tongue and palate, it strengthens the gums and reduces harmful bacteria. They also release some kind of sugar alcohol called as natural xylitol, also found in some fruits and vegetables which is immensely beneficial not only to the teeth but also to the mouth as a whole.
4) Chewing of raw sugar chunks not only strengthens the teeth, gums and jaws but also naturally cleans the oral cavity.
5) Diluted apple cider vinegar in the ratio of 1:3 is very useful for mouthwash. At the same time, if consumed on daily basis can be harmful for mouth as it has strong effect, so we advise to use it three times a week not more than that.
© 2015 Today's Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved
dental clinic in jubilee hills
dental clinic in Jayanagar
Best top Dentist near me and Dental Hospitals near me in
nizampet x road
Kanakpura main road
velachery 100 ft road